San Angelo ISD to Offer Substitute Teacher Orientation Sessions
June 16, 2020
San Angelo ISD will be hosting several substitute teacher orientation sessions for returning substitutes and those interested in becoming a substitute teacher with the district.
All individuals interested in becoming a substitute teacher for San Angelo ISD must:
- Complete an online application for substitute. All substitute candidates (new and returning) must complete an online application and attend a substitute orientation prior to being hired as a substitute.
- New substitutes - Click here to proceed to the online application
- Returning substitutes - Click here to login and apply through Employee Access Center
- Register for a substitute orientation session by completing this form. Seating for each session will be limited to 25. (Substitutes will not be called from Human Resources. All substitutes must register on the google form.) Registration must be completed 24 hours in advance of all substitute orientations.
Substitute Orientation Sessions will be held on the following dates and times:
|Tuesday, July 14, 2020 (Returning Subs Only)||9:00am–12:00pm|
|Thursday, July 16, 2020 (New Subs Only)||9:00am–12:00pm|
|Monday, July 20, 2020 (Returning Subs Only)||9:00am–12:00pm|
|Friday, July 24, 2020 (New Subs Only)||9:00am–12:00pm|
|Wednesday, July 29, 2020 (New Subs Only)||9:00am–12:00pm|
|Tuesday, August 11, 2020||9:00am–12:00pm|
|Tuesday, August 18, 2020||9:00am–12:00pm|
|Thursday, August 20, 2020||9:00am–12:00pm|
|Tuesday, August 25, 2020||9:00am–12:00pm|
|Thursday, August 27, 2020||9:00am–12:00pm|
|Thursday, September 17, 2020||9:00am–12:00pm|
|Wednesday, October 21, 2020||9:00am–12:00pm|
|Wednesday, November 18, 2020||9:00am–12:00pm|
All orientation sessions will be held in the SAISD Administration Building Board Room located at 1621 University Ave.
SAISD substitutes must meet the following qualifications:
- 20 years of age or older
- High school diploma/GED
- Pass Criminal Background Check