SAISD To Host Transportation Job Fair
June 29, 2018
The SAISD Transportation Department is hosting a job fair to hire new bus drivers for the 2018-19 school year.
The job fair will be held on Tuesday, July 17 from 4:00-6:00 pm at the SAISD Administration Building, 1621 University in San Angelo.
All interested applicants are encouraged to attend regardless of experience level. Representatives from the Transportation and Human Resources departments will be available to discuss the certification and training process and to assist with applications.
If hired, applicants will receive free on-the-job CDL and certification training.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply here (scroll down to Transportation).
Requirements for Employment:
- Criminal background check by fingerprint
- Acceptable driving record
- Drug test
- Class B CDL Testing Process
- 4 written tests - general knowledge, air brakes, passenger, school bus
- Complete a pre-trip walk, skills test, and driving test
- 20-hour state certification
- First aid/CPR
For More Information:
SAISD Human Resources Department