Data Services is dedicated to the effective and efficient management and reporting of business and student data for San Angelo ISD.
Using data to drive education strategy, business decision-making, and improvement initiatives is an effective and efficient method for building a strong and healthy organization. The Data Services team is at the heart of data management for San Angelo ISD. In Data Services we are committed to:
- The management of SAISD's Business and Student primary data systems
- Support for a variety of operational and classroom software systems
- Customer training and support for campus staff to effectively use the systems we manage
- Timely and Accurate reporting of business and student PEIMS and Core Collections data to the Texas Education Agency
- A strong focus on Data Quality to ensure positive Accountability ratings and optimum funding opportunities
Each year, Data Services manages the collection and reporting of over 400,000 records of business and student data to the Texas Education Agency through the Public Education Information Management System or PEIMS. PEIMS reporting is required of all school districts and is instrumental in driving our Accountability ratings and our state and federal funding. The proper management and reporting of this data is key to ensuring a foundation for effective schools in which to educate our students!